1. I support the rights of gay people to live without persecution, with all the same rights and freedoms as everybody else.
2. I support the rights of women to make their own choices with their bodies.
3. I believe in government-funded healthcare and education.
4. I support Black Lives Matter, and I tried to join the NAACP.
5. I believe that the entire criminal justice system in the United States needs a complete overhaul.
6. I think I will break if I see one more video of a black man being shot in the street.
7. I don’t like to eat animals, because I think it is mean to the animals, and that matters to me.
8. I am against routine infant male circumcision.
9. I support the right of the Palestinian people to live with dignity and humanity.
10. I support the right of Israeli’s to live in peace and security.
11. I believe there is no place for religion in the school system.
12. I think it is utterly shameful that in Ontario, public money is used to fund Catholic schools.
13. I think most of the news media is entertainment, not journalism.
14. I think that large-scale animal agriculture is the biggest threat to our planet.
15. I cry when I think about Syria.
16. I cried when it was over for Bernie Sanders.
17. I believe that if everyone doesn’t have them, they’re not rights, they’re privileges.
18. I believe that injustice will never be abolished until those who are served by it are outraged by it*.
19. I believe we’re all just walking each other home*.
*With special thanks to Plato and Ram Das for being more eloquent than I could ever be.